Friday, December 30, 2011

Immortal baby with blue pebbles



No one could see through my translucent eyes, oscillates a golden cradle
There sleeps my immortal baby, who plays with blue pebbles
during a secret ritual, I gave birth to it...centuries ago.
beyond age old barriers of selective honesty and ego
I will be back right after completion of one circle of death
To feed him, to hold his hand and to hide him underneath
Milky smell of his skin will spread around the sky
He will never grow up so will never die
Neither he will sweat nor he will feel
I committed suicide to have this deal
Only thing he is convertible to is a rainbow
Nothing to reap so nothing to sow
I will part a thousand kisses on his blank forehead
Each one will bloom like a lotus bud
He owns nothing, blood, flesh, bones or brain
A colorless soul, dipped in a miraculous potion
Oscillates an imperceptible golden cradle
That immortal baby and blue pebbles….

No comments:

Post a Comment