Saturday, December 4, 2010

Once more

[Enter Post Title Here]


Once more we will endeavor those uncertain, pebbly, but purple majestic mountains, pretending as if incomers; as if blooming buds...as if we come across each other accidentally...
I will have the whole blue sky, assimilated in my black dense eyes, endowment of our ever inceptive love....  
You will expand that translucent Persian of green grass, imaging our incessant passion...
I can see, you waiting there; exactly at the brink of that one moment....
Where silver clouds preparing to moisten the valley of flower...
Where Pine forest mesmerize to embrace, galvanize to unbind.....
Again we will pounce into each other's hazel eyes...
go untraceable....sublimed...evaporated....
I can sense, you are holding back there; precisely at that threshold...
Where heavenly life offering your glistening wedding ring to my bird of paradise...
I am unmistakable...You are pausing there….
I am on the way to you...crossing the dark river amidst life and death...
Again we will sign up to that far way memory land...
to commemorate our eternal love  

No comments:

Post a Comment