Wednesday, September 15, 2010

oceanblue sky: Loving You

Tears brimming from my eye
or I have assimilated much of you!
Isn't it you overflowing through these lenses?

I have surrendered much before you caress me
I have lost ages,  before you fight for me
I have dissolved, long before you congregate me
I am jaded, way before you could come along with me

I have reversed all meanings of life
scripted things again
Death for passion
Life for love
only your love

blue,colour of sky
delineating , illimitable void
blue,colour of ocean
illustration of mysterious loquacity
it's  also colour of  your love......

5 comments:

  1. hi !

    its good to create such things, only ppl who r deep in their thought can make it . Good Job Kajol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Inu Didi,

    Yeh mere range se bahar hey...

    Bouncer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing dear friend! god bless you :)

    ReplyDelete

  4. .... yes,That's exactly the colour of my love.

    Didn't I turn you blue
    when you had that very sour mango,
    walking like a drunk
    caricaturing princi,
    or just by teasing you to hell
    along with our big lal chocolate?
    But I was very angry & stubborn
    when you told me to go ahead
    and I smashed a very dear Jagjeet Singh
    out of sheer jealousy, for
    I was very blue in your love.

    saawan

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey inuapa,
    where are you? I am waiting for any kind of way to contact you. text me on 08806730090. can we meet pleeeeeeeeeeasse???????

    -manu

    ReplyDelete